Sunday, January 15, 2012

Progressive Zionist FOOTBALL Open Thread.

Hey all....

As some of you know, I am a HUGE 49'er fan. I could not be more thrilled this weekend as not only do the 'Niners get a home game BUT, they took out the very good, very talented N.O. Saints.

Now, many here who also participate at the PZ are New York/New Jersey Giants fans. And that is a fine thing. Having gone to Rutgers in Grad School many of my friends there were Giants fans as well.

SO.... I will be watching the game and getting fired up all week...

I leave you this:

http://youtu.be/TzG05gBW2ks

Let's have some fun

2 comments:

  1. My football fandom hierarchy goes something like -

    1. Rutgers

    And that's generally it. Heh. But let's go Giants! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and a Giants - Niners game that actually matters again? Not to mention two in the same season?

    This is like going back in time! I'm gonna go get a ghastly haircut and listen to Take on Me. :-D

    ReplyDelete