Monday, December 16, 2013

PZ IS BACK

Hi All...

Well after a Six Month Hiatus I have decided to bring PZ "back" on-line.

I took it off line because I felt that there really wasn't much interest. We were averaging about 6-7,000 page views per month, and that was all nice and fine. However, It didn't really seem that anyone outside of one RWNJ (Right Wing Nut Job) really cared whether we were here or not. So I figured, "No problem", I will just pull it down and that will be that.

HOWEVER, in the end I realize that blogging is a fairly cathartic exercise and whether One person or 7,000 people look at my blog really doesn't matter to me.

SO, I am going to write here with a few of my friends and anyone wishing to comment is certainly welcome to as long as they stay on the topic of the post. Just stick to that and all will be fine. Go against that and your comment will go away. Pretty simple really.

Anyway, I think as we head to 2014 I am going to focus more on the American Senate and House Races than I am on the Middle East. That doesn't mean I am not interested in the Middle East, I am. It's just that as an American I feel that my priority should be on my own country. I still will be blogging about Israel of course and my first article will focus on the monumental fail that is the BDS movement.

That said, please check out the article from my friend fizziks below as he explores the silliness of FOX News' latest debacle regarding the racial identity of Jesus (who was Middle Eastern NOT The Northern European Jesus) and the Mythical character Santa Claus.

So to whoever reads this... Have fun and participate how you like.

Shalom.

3 comments:

  1. BDS fail is no more monumental than the fail of pretty much every other anti-Semitic movement. They just need to understand the basic premise of our holidays: They tried to kill us. They failed. Let's eat!

    And, yes, BDS is anti-Semitic because it is saying that Jews, and Jews alone, are to be denied the right of national self-determination and that Jews should be stripped of said right, which has been exercised since 5 Iyar, 5708 (May 14, 1948) so that Palestinians, and Palestinians alone, may exercise that right within the boundaries of the former British mandate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say about PZ being back online is:

    http://youtu.be/quyB8PMTD3o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Call fiz... I love this song. I saw Thin Lizzy at Day on the Green with The Rockets, J Geils, UFO (with Michael Shenker), Nazareth and headlined by Journey.... Nice job here man!

      Delete